Friday, April 10, 2015

1. First exhibit i stopped at was the penguins. I saw them swimming around and some standing on the rocks. I also saw one of the rockhopper penguins trying to sing or make noise but it couldn't. It reminded me of happy feet of that one guy who had to learn to sing. It was cute. Next i walked up the ramp to the top of the tank and saw all the fish swimming around in circles. I saw he sea turtle laying down for like 10 minutes to take a nap i think. I also saw a school of fish who just swim around and around all day and night. Then i went to touch the starfish who just laid around and let me pet it. Lastly i went to the stingray and shark petting tank and i didn't touch a shark but i touched a lot of the stingrays and they were soft and slimy and gave me high fives.

2. Marine conservation is very important. The workers tried their best to explain how important it is. They want to make sure that they keep the animals as wild as possible. Like in the sea lion tank they have toys for the sea lions own entertainment but they don't domesticate them by putting on shows and making them play with them on their noses and stuff. Another part of marine conservation was the man groves. they are special to the animals and building seaside hotels and things are ruining habitats and things.

http://www.neaq.org/index.php



the field trip made me realize that every animal is different. They feel different and act different and they have different ways of defense

No comments:

Post a Comment